Non Immigrant Visas

Non Immigrant Visas

If you are coming to the United States but not looking to become a permanent resident or citizen, you will need to apply for a non-immigrant visa. You’ll need to establish that you meet the requirements for a non-immigrant visa when applying through a U.S. embassy or consulate.

We can help you get a non-immigrant visa! Book a virtual consultation today.

What Is a Non-Immigrant Visa?

A non-immigrant visa is different from an immigrant visa in that the non-immigrant visa is temporary. It only allows a person to enter and stay in the country for a specified period of time, whereas an immigrant visa-holder can enter and stay permanently.


When you enter the United State with a non-immigrant visa, you are legally bound to be entering the country for a specific, temporary period of authorized stay with a promise to depart the U.S. at the expiration of that period of authorized stay.


Non-Immigrant Visa Types

There are multiple types of non-immigrant visas available through USCIS, but the most common ones handled by firms like ours are as follows:

  • Athlete, amateur, or professional competing for prize money (B-1)
  • Business visitor (B-1)
  • Border Crossing Card: Mexico (BCC)
  • Domestic employee or nanny – must be accompanying a foreign national employer (B-1)
  • Exchange Visitor (J)
  • Intra-Company transferee (Q)
  • Medical Treatment (B-2)
  • Student: Academic or Vocational (F, M)
  • Temporary worker performing other services or labor of a temporary or seasonal nature (H-1B)
  • Victim of Criminal Activity (U)
  • Victim of Human Trafficking (T)
  • Spouse and Children of a Lawful Permanent Resident (V)

We can help you get a non-immigrant visa! Book a virtual consultation today.

We got you covered!

No Matter What your immigration needs or questions are…

We take great pride in providing immigration services to our clients. Our mission to reunite families drives us to succeed.

Scroll to Top